July 31, 2026
„The NewlyFeds” by Logan Chance
BLURB
How deep undercover will these two go to catch the bad guy?
Special Agent Vin Mills has everything he’s ever wanted. Sweet job. Rock hard abs. Buns you can bounce a coin off of. And a money laundering mob boss who’s about to go down.
The only thing standing in his way is fresh off the desk bombshell in heels, Special Agent Addison Buckley. She’s just destined to screw everything up.
Addison Buckley has one thing she wants—a promotion. The only thing standing in her way is egotistical and tattooed hottie, Vin Mills. The department wants them to pose as newlyweds and blend with the residents in one of the most prestigious and nosy neighborhoods in Colorado. A few touches, a few kisses, no problem.
Saying and doing are two different things, and this is one game of espionage these two rivals never bargained for.
Will these NewlyFEDS be able to catch the bad guys, or get caught under cover first?
MY OPINION
I’m not a first-time reader of Logan Chance, but somehow I had never come across this book befor
Don’t ask me why—I have no idea.
But right now, “The NewlyFeds” is my favorite Logan Chance book.
What could possibly go wrong when two FBI agents who can't stand each other are assigned the same mission
Everything.
Especially when they have to pretend to be a happily married couple.
Agents Vin Mills and Addison Buckley are sent undercover to take down a money-laundering operation in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Colorado.
The problem?
Being fake married is never easy.
Especially when your fake spouse is a tattooed hottie.
“The NewlyFeds” is an absolutely fantastic read. It had me hooked from the very first page, and I simply couldn't put it down until I finished it.
Logan Chance gives us a little bit of everything here: mystery, humor, spice written with taste, and an enemies-to-lovers romance.
The biggest downside of this book is that it eventually ends.
The premise is original, but in my opinion, the story is simply too short. There was so much potential for even more action, a little more crime, and more everyday moments showing the characters settling into life in the neighborhood.
“The NewlyFeds” is a story that's hard to fit into just one genre. It's a slow-burn, enemies-to-lovers romance with thriller elements and plenty of comedy.
One thing I always appreciate about Logan Chance's books is how natural they feel. He writes spicy scenes that are hot and steamy without going over the top. His romances are always enjoyable, but the chemistry and intimate scenes never feel forced or exaggerated.
That's something I often miss in romance books. Too many of them rely on unrealistic reactions, while Logan keeps everything believable without losing the heat.
Now I'm off to read another Logan Chance book because, after an eight-year break from his work, I have a lot of catching up to do.
Too many books.
Too little time.
