OddThemes © 2015Distributed By Blogger Templates


BLURB

My job is to secure a Formula 1 contract deal while avoiding bad press.

I didn’t foresee Sophie Mitchell threatening my plans, tempting me to corrupt her, one naughty bucket list item at a time. For her reputation and mine, I should stay away, but I can’t deny the pull I have toward her.

What happens when our teasing turns into more? Sophie started a game she can’t win, and damn if my victory won’t be the sweetest one yet.

Creating a naughty bucket list gains Liam Zander’s attention, solidifying a destined-for-failure friendship.

He draws me in with his seductive promises, hidden persona, and unattainable heart. I broke my biggest rule, unwillingly adding a new item to my list while shattering my heart—and friendship—in the process.

Our love story isn’t written in the stars. How can it be when Liam is a black hole, sucking me in and leaving nothing behind? 

MY OPINION 

If you read my review of „Throttled” you know, that I am in love in „Dirty Air” series written by Lauren Asher. 
I am in love in Formula 1 too, so these books hit me straight in the heart. 

In „Collided” we meet Sophie and Liam. As you remember (or not) we met Liam in the previous book. Now, he is a one of main heroes and he is my new boyfriend. 
Wait... Noah is mine too. #sorrynotsorry

„Collided” is a slow burn AF book! I wasn't prepared for this, what Lauren Asher gives us in the second instalment of her series. 
Sophie is a a perfect type for a book friend. She is better than Maya, but I love Maya too. Sophie is more extensive like a hero and I really like that she take her responsibilites on her. 
Liam Zander... I can say about this guy so many things, but I think that you must meet them by yourself to see which are he. 

Lauren Asher once again kidnapped me in her story. I was crying in the first chapters and I was laughing in the half of „Collided”. This is the better version of „Romeo and Julia”, because we are in F1 world. 

„Collided” is my new obsession. Of course „Throttled” too!
Can't wait for the next book in this series, but for now I am thinking about reread both of these stories. It is a simple thing with me – give me book with F1 and I am yours. Literally. 
And of course I am waiting for Jax book!

Tip on future when you will read „Collided” - read extended epilogue! This is sooooo good! 

0 comments: